My World - Nirai

This is a place where I wish to discuss my views, thoughts, criticisms, dreams etc..... on anything and everything around me. A hiatus....to fill the day with joy and enthusiasm :)

Friday, January 27, 2006

Same plane of thought....




I was really surprised that Me and Loga had chosen the same template for our blogs.... :)

Great people think alike isn't it !!!

Though I chose my template two months back...I've not yet given my blog address to my friends.... Loga has changed her blog setup a couple of days back with the same template :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good that u have started writing blog.
Athu eppadi Great people think alike isn't it !!! ... Balaji's Blog (one of the blog's that loga visits) is also in the same template.
So ellarume Great People aagitinga !!!

Friday, January 27, 2006 7:31:00 PM  
Blogger Loga said...

nice start!!

and nice coincidence.....ya we r gr8 ppl :)

enimey ella postkkum en comment sure :)

Friday, January 27, 2006 7:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home