My World - Nirai

This is a place where I wish to discuss my views, thoughts, criticisms, dreams etc..... on anything and everything around me. A hiatus....to fill the day with joy and enthusiasm :)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Back with a bang :)

I had absconded from my blogging for quite sometime... ofcourse for a happy reason ..... My Marriage :)

My marriage with Vijay ... 'twas literally a dream come true... the realisation of a dream that started 5 years back... during Our College days :)

We have gone through both happy and sad times together... atlast our struggles ended up in success with the blessings of God and support from My brothers, Vijay's mom, My friends and wellwishers :) We got married on April 30 :)

The marriage was held at Thiruthani temple :) Few things which I do not want to forget ever are

-> My brothers - the amount of convincings/arguments/effort they rendered for me, the unconditional support for me and my wishes, my elder brother's unforeseen patience in handling situations and persons, my younger brother's unforeseen fights with my Mom for me are really heartmoving. My elder brother Semmal got hurt just a couple of days before my marriage. He had a ligament tear in his leg. He couldn't even walk properly... andha kaala vechutu en Kalyaana velaigala senjadhu en kan munnaadiye nikkudhu :) that too in the hot sun in the temple without slippers.... My younger brother had to speak for everything with my Mom... he had the greatest task of keeping me as well as my Mom in control... I am blessed to have them as brothers :)

-> Vijay's Mom - the patience with which she carried the task of convincing everyone for 4 long years for our Marriage is uncomparable. The way she endured all the struggles for our sake is really great :)

-> College friends - Gokul and Nithya - Gokul has been with us since our college days.... He is the one to whom we go irrespective what the problem is, by someone else or within ourselves etc.... He is more a family member than just a friend... the countless time which we have spent in his house chatting about anything and everything is always a cherishing memory... Nithya, his wife ..... Her words of comfort also were so soothing during our troubled periods.... She is no more just wife of our friend... but our friend herself :)

Suja - One cute matured girl who always brings us to composure... who can speak things plainly without hurting.... urging us to take decisions when it is time to... advicing to take care of our health ...

-> Office friends
Shanthi, Bhuvana, Loga and Subha(s) - the amount of moral support they gave me, keeping me calm and composed whenever I bursted out :) the way they took care of me during my Marriage :) I can remember shouting and crying at things happening even the day before marriage..they had the herculean task of consoling me and getting me composed before others make notice of my temper..... but for them I couldn't have made it so well :)
Ofcourse Shanthi and Subha V also played the role of Bride's beautician :) They accompanied me from my house the earlier day itself and were with me till we returned back from Thiruthani Temple :) Loga and Shuba were calling me and keeping check on me :) giving me all sort of tips from house searching to make-up :)

Harish - One sweet friend who helped us a lot to overcome struggles of all kinds :) the long lectures he gave us to cope up with things are unforgettable :)

Anu - One who had a shoulder for us to lean on whenever we had any sort of trouble...

-> Revathy Ms - My school teacher and one of my great wellwishers :) She has always been my side for the last 7 years :) She was also a source of great mental support for both Me and Vijay :)

-> Babu amma - My neighbour for more than a decade... Her last two daughters are close friends of mine, also her son is another brother for me... She played a great role in convincing my mother and also in the conduction of marriage. She had put as much effort as she would have for her own daughter's marriage.

The list is endless and my gratitude for all is countless :) :) :) I am really very happy that God has given me a very sweet friend as My Husband and that he has also given me so many wellwishers to make Our Marriage happen :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Loga said...

jus i was browsing ..and i did not expect u had updated ur blog..was really surprised and touched...have a great married life...

by the way, posts more often

I am also lucky to get a friend like u :)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really a touching post my dear friend.
Keep going great in ur married life
and ithoda next post eppo eppo eppo......

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 2:29:00 PM  
Blogger Shanthi said...

its really happy to see u thanking everyone : )

it was a pleasure being a part of ur marriage with vj.

Wishing you and vj an happy life together forever :D

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 2:31:00 PM  
Blogger கோகுல் சத்தியமூர்த்தி said...

One thing's sure..... un office-la yaarukume vela illa...... nee blog post panna odane un friends comments adikaranga......

ithellam pozhappa.....

Saturday, August 12, 2006 1:46:00 AM  
Blogger Rajesh &Shankari said...

Came here thro loga's..good that U dont forget the people who helped you and lent you a shoulder to cry on. It was hilarious to read your friend Gokul's comment too.
Have a fun filled life!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Niraimathi said...

Loga, me too was very happy to receive your comment immediately following my post :)

Bhu/Shanthi, thanks for your wishes :)

Gokul, enna irundhaalum Un office alavukku vara mudiyaadhu.... we're trying our best :)


Shankari, Thanks for your wishes :)

Friday, August 18, 2006 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Shanthi said...

nirai nee sollaliyaa that u made us to read the post and comment in it-nu ; )

Saturday, August 19, 2006 2:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home