My World - Nirai

This is a place where I wish to discuss my views, thoughts, criticisms, dreams etc..... on anything and everything around me. A hiatus....to fill the day with joy and enthusiasm :)

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Vetti post...

Romba naal aachu naan blog panni-nu appappo thonum..... innaiku eppadiyaavadhu oru post pannidanumnu yosikkaren.... onnum urupadiya thonala.... adhaanaala thoninadha ellaam kirukki irukken :)

Childhood memories…
Completing homeworks squeezing time between periods so that I can play the whole evening
Veetla ore school gumbal and neighbours gumbal serthukkitu aatam podaradhu


School-la…..
Friday Bhajans… Adhuvum enga class Bhajan bodhu Swamy photos ellaam alangaaram senju, paadaradhukku pudhu paatu kandu pidichu…. Romba nalla irukkum
Memorising and Practising songs/essays/speeches for the competitions all the week and finally getting sore throat the day before competition and taking halls/vicks…

Things which would never tire me…
Reading books and then discussing them with people who have read it
Sitting in the beach and watching the waves
Re-living my childhood memories
Going through the greeting cards presented by my friends…

People who made a tremendous impact in me (personally known to me)….
My Father
My teachers, Ms. Uma Prabhakaran and Ms. Revathy

People who made a tremendous impact in me (not personally known to me)….
Bharathiyar
Sudha Murthy
Dr. M.S. Udayamoorthy
Dr. Amar Bose

Songs that make me happy…

“Chinna kuyil paadum paatu kekkudaa”
“Iravu nilavu Ulagai rasikka vandhadhu”
“Oh oh megam vandhadho”

Songs that console me…

“Malarndum Malaraadha”
“Nilaa kaaigiradhu nidham theigiradhu”
“Kannan Vandhaan Engal Kannan Vandhaan”
“Kanna Karumai Nira Kanna”
“Uravugal thodarkadai Unarvugal sirukadai”

My favourite foods…

Amma senja Rasam saadham
Kaara Paniyaaram (last week Uma akka senju kuduthaanga …. soooooper)
Raitha (My family and friends know how much I love Onion raitha… I can even have it as a side dish for curd rice)
Masala Buttermilk

Places I wish to visit….
Kashmir
Rajasthan
Tajmahal

Things I would like to bring back in my life….
Stress-free mind
Long hours of vetti time to immerse in books

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nirai,

Finally a post!! That was not a vetti post..its like asking people dont tag me for all these things...here i list everything together!! Nalla rasanayum kooda!

Good one.

-Subha

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:16:00 PM  
Blogger Shanthi said...

going thru greeting cards... umm... evlo naalaarukkumla : )

i sing the chinna kuil song often during bike drive !

how come u guys missed taj mahal when u went kulu manali shimla ?

Saturday, February 03, 2007 6:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A post to describe ur likes and abt u.
nice post

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 2:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home